PVDR TRACK INFO
THE PVDR TRACK IS LOCATED APPROXIMATELY 2 MILES SOUTH OF MITCHELL, NE. ON HIGHWAY 29
PVDR TRACK RULES:
1. Park only in the established parking area, no parking on the county road.
2. Protective gear including a helmet with either face shield or goggles and sturdy boots are required at a minimum.
3. Ride only on the established track; use the established approach between the track and the parking area. No riding on the driveway leading to the track.
4. Ride only in the proper direction on the track, no riding in the reverse direction.
5. In the event of a fall or stalled engine you must get yourself and your cycle/quad to the edge of the track immediately if others are riding at the same time.
6. The peewee track is for 50cc through 80cc cycles or mini quads only. No full size quads or cycles allowed
7. Anyone not riding a cycle/quad must stay off the track with the exception of track personnel such as flaggers and timers.
8. Do not trespass on any neighboring property whether it is adjoining the track or not. Such as the airport or farm properties.
9. No alcohol or drug use is permitted on the premises at any time. Do not ride or attend the area while under the influence of any drug or alcohol.
10. Do not leave any items behind when you leave, place all trash in the provided trash containers.
11. No fighting or aggressive behavior or aggressive riding which puts another rider or spectator at risk will be tolerated.
12. Only refuel cycles/quads with the engines shut off and only within the pit area.
13. Cycles/quads must be equipped with silencers, stock or aftermarket.
14. Observe the hours of 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Mon - Fri, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday and Sunday
15. All minors (19 & under) must have a legal guardian present when riding on the track.
16. Pit riding is allowed at a slow rate of speed within first gear only.
17. Only authorized personnel may operate PVDR owned equipment, including water trucks, tractors, loaders, pumps, etc.
If you are found to be breaking these rules you will be warned once, upon breaking club rules a second time, even if it is not the same rule, you may be suspended from use of our track for a period of time and/or your membership may be terminated without refund depending on the seriousness of the violation at the discretion of at least two club officers or directors.